&OTHERSTORIES BATH AND BODY HAUL

Sunday 8 October 2017



So since payday I've been a tad obsessed with all things bath/body/beauty. I saw Kate's all time beauty favourites video recently and instantly fell in love with the &otherstories body souffle she talked about. I've been into the &otherstories Leeds store a couple of times for a browse but I stupidly never picked anything up, just appreciated the ridiculously aesthetically pleasing packaging. So I popped straight onto the website and browsed through the bath and body section.

I added a lot of products to my basket but eventually calmed myself down and ordered three things. They arrived a couple of dates later and I couldn't hide my excitement when I got home from work to find the package on the kitchen table, cos even the packaging is perfectly instagrammable - and that's what you look for in any product really, obz.

So I ordered the Miami Muse body lotion, Punk Bouquet hand cream and Sardonyx Fire body scrub. I went forward and backward between the body scrub and the body souffle for a while but I eventually decided on the scrub because I really love a good body scrub, I love the really coarse ones that feel like they're really exfoliating my skin. The Sardonyx Fire scrub doesn't disappoint at all it smells amazing, like all the &andotherstories products do, its has a woody base smell with hints of vanilla and a floral tone without being too girly and sickly. It lathers up really nice too and it just feels so luxurious and expensive even though its only £10 and a little goes a long way so I think it's going to last quite a while!



Next up is the Miami Muse body lotion. This is probably my favourite product of the three. Every time I smell it it smells even better than I remember. It's really musky and sweet at the same time with fragrances of cotton candy and pink pepper. I've been putting it on every night and my skin is feeling so soft, sometimes I really dislike body lotions because they can leave like an oily residue on my skin but this soaks in completely leaving my skin feeling silky smooth. The body lotion is only £7 for 350ml which is such a good price for the size of the bottle and the quality, this is definitely going to be a forever product for me.

Last up is the Punk Bouquet hand cream which smells amazing too, obviously. I bought the mini tube for £4 as I just wanted to give it a go and I'm normally a bit funny about hand creams because they always seem to take forever to soak in probably and my hands always feel a bit slippy afterwards but this ones is perfect, just like the body lotion it completely soaks in without the horrible oily residue. It has a vanilla base scent with a hint of rose, and we all know how I much I love rose scented anything! You can buy the bigger bottle which is £5 for 250ml so a bit smaller than the body lotion but I prefer the handy mini tubes which are perfect for popping in your handbag, especially with the weather getting so bloomin' cold.



All in all I'm so so happy with all three products, &otherstories is now one of my favourite places to get body and bath goodies. I'm already adding a few to my Christmas list! Have you tried any of the &otherstories products?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs