PRIMARK URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE DUPES

Wednesday 1 November 2017





Yeah ok so I might be a little late to this party with this post but better late than never eh? I was wandering round Primark the other day looking for some of the amazing Cleansing Rose Face Masks that I love when I came across these babies. These 3 amazing palettes are basically dupes of the pricier Urban Decay Naked palettes and with the tiny price tag of £4, yes FOUR SHINY BRITISH POUNDS, I obviously had to grab all three. I've used a couple of Primark lipsticks before but I've never tried any of the eye palettes so I was so excited to play with these!


There are 2 neutral palettes, Minerals and Nude, and a darker Smoky palette. I love neutral shades I always mix a couple for an everyday look, and then add build them up and a little extra shimmer for a night out. All three palettes look so pretty with a mix of matte and shimmery shades to play with and build up. They all have names too which makes it even easier to share my favourite shades with you lucky gals. So far I'm loving Tourmaline, Sandstone and Pink Quartz from the Minerals Palette, Beached Babe, Caught Red Handed and Skinny Dipping from Nudes and Winter Mist, Eventide and Leaded Lights from Smoky. All the shades are super pigmented and are perfectly creamy which makes them so easy to blend. All the shades look a little bit faint when first applied but after building
them up they look so gorgeous and each shades packs a punch! They're perfect for all year round with lighter shades for Summer  and rich darker shades for Autumn Winter.



I'm so surprised by how much I love these palettes for £4 I obviously expected them to be a bit wishy washy but they are a thousand times better than I ever expected. The packaging is so minimalistic and pretty too and actually feels like it will last without falling about after a couple of weeks. The only disappointing thing is they don't come with either a mirror or a brush but for £4 I really can't complain, I actually picked up a couple of eyeshadow blending brushes for £1.50 each so let's say £5.50 for the palette and brush compared to £35+ for the Naked Palettes!


Have you tried these palettes?

4 comments :

  1. I love Primarks beauty section. They have some fab things for such a great price! I haven’t noticed these in my local store but I’ll keep a look out for them coming in!

    Mel
    http://littlemissmelanie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do have some great bargains! Definitely keep an eye out for these 💕

      Delete
  2. These look amazing especially for the price although I have to say I do really like a mirror and brush in my eyeshadow palettes, I'm probably one of the only people who uses my urban decay palette eyeshadow brushes haha! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m totally the same I’m slightly disappointed that you don’t get the brush and mirror! But for £4 for such amazing eyeshadows I couldn’t really complain 💕

      Delete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs